LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The program(s) accessible through this Website are demonstration programs provided free of charge. Accordingly they are made available on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement and in particular without any guarantee as to the accuracy of any results generated from the use of such program(s) ("Results").
- Results generated by the program(s) are supplied for the User to consider and act upon if it thinks fit after full analysis of the Results. Results are not supplied with a recommendation that they can be relied on or used in any given situation and indeed analysis by the User may show the need for modifications for use in particular situations. The User of Results must satisfy itself by its own analysis, tests and studies in its own best judgment of the accuracy of the Results before using them in any way or manner.
- The User acknowledges that the person(s) who provide(s) the program(s) and the Results has/have no knowledge concerning the accuracy of the data input nor any control over how the User may wish to use the Results. Accordingly any use of Results is at the User's own and sole risk, and the User is solely responsible for any use it makes of the Results.
- Accordingly no responsibility is accepted by us for the program(s) or provision of Results for the accuracy of any Results derived from use of the program(s), or advice given in relation to the Results, or for any omission in the Results or for any consequences whatsoever resulting directly or indirectly from the use of such Results even if due to negligence on our part.
In no event will we be liable to any party for any indirect, special or other consequential damages for use of this Website including but not limited to any loss of profits, and business interruption losses, or loss or damage to User data or programs even if we are expressly advised that such loss or damage could occur.
- Furthermore, the User shall defend and indemnify any company involved with the transmission of Results, their respective directors or employees, against any claim against them made by any third party, and against all loss, damage, costs and expenses they, or any of them suffer, incur or are put to that is attributable to the supply or failure to supply Results to the User through this Website. This indemnity shall apply in full even if the claim is due to negligence on the part of the person or company being indemnified.
The benefit of this indemnity extends to all companies involved with the transmission of Results, and their respective directors and employees who may each individually rely on and enforce the indemnity as applicable.
- We may allocate to the User such passwords and other identifiers as are appropriate and may alter these from time to time upon reasonable notice being given to the User. Any password is issued for the use of a User only and is not transferable, and shall be kept strictly confidential. The User agrees to indemnify us against use of a password by any third party.
- We may amend, or discontinue use of, program(s) supplied via this Website at any time.
- Feedback on the program(s) or Results is welcome but no Feedback shall be or be deemed to be confidential and we shall have the right to use any Feedback in any appropriate way without any obligation to the person or company who supplied it.
- These Legal Terms may be amended from time to time by us inserting new Legal Terms and Conditions on this Website, and the Legal Terms and Conditions in force on any date shall apply to any use of the program(s) on such date to the exclusion of any earlier or later versions.
- These Legal Terms shall constitute a contract between each Users and us and such contract shall be governed by the law of the Netherlands. Any dispute under or in connection with this contract shall be settled by arbitration in the Hague under the Rules of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute. The language of the arbitration shall be English.